Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My photoshop trial is almost done!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I only have two days left on my thirty day free trial and I am so bummed. I own Photoshop 6, but it is on my dinosaur computer and the new version makes the program fun again. No lingering work memories attached to it. I haven't felt like any of the previous versions of Photoshop have been worth the money to upgrade. Finally it is time.

I was planning on buying it after this trial, but we might have to buy a new business computer instead. Still new computer stuff which makes me happy, but not cool new software. Oh well, I guess I should be working anyway.

2 comments:

eclecticallyyours said...

Well, there must be something in the air. I think Im' getting a new laptop. And when I do, baby, WHEN I do, I am getting photoshop. I want to add wings to my babies! I love that picture. Baby looks a bit surprised to find self with wings...

Mommylion said...

Aren't wings on babies so oddly necessary sometimes? Yes, she does look surprised, and BRIGHT. The picture is really bright on the blog.

I am jealous about the laptop. That is what I secretly want, but isn't really what we need for the next computer. And I get my way between Mac verses PC, so I guess I can't complain.