Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

Sleep? Why?

Instead of sleeping, I am doing highly important blogthing quizzes and finding miniature tutorials that I will probably never do. For whatever reason, two weeks of familial illness of the non-serious but irritating variety has led me to this. I am still pondering the meaning. I am a tortured genius after all. See...

You Are 96% Tortured Genius

You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood.
Not like you really want anyone to understand you anyway. You're pretty happy being an island.


I am an island, I am an island, I am an island. That could be my new mantra. Oh, and this. I am an orange crayon, baby. But why is my orange crayon description illustrated with a green crayon? That really irritates the tortured genius in me.

You Are an Orange Crayon

Your world is colored with offbeat, confident, and stimulating colors.
You have a personality that's downright weird - and you wouldn't change it for anything.
Loud and expressive, you voice your opinions fearlessly and strongly.
And while you have a strong personality, you can be friends with almost anyone.

Your color wheel opposite is blue. Your confidence is something blue people truly envy.


Now, off to learn how to create a fimo orange. Seriously cool link here.

1 comment:

Maria said...

"You totally fit the profile of a tortured genius. You're uniquely brilliant - and completely misunderstood."


I'm sorry, I'd love to comment, really but I don't understand you at all!!!"

:) Off to take some quizzes...