Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Things are just supposed to WORK....arrrggg!

My internet service or network seemed to have caught the same damn bug that my family has wrestled with this month. OH. MY. GOD. IT. HAS. BEEN. drivingmeoutofmyfrickinmind!!!!! (There, my blog should be at least rated PG now!)

This is the first time I have even been able to sign into blogger, let alone post on the blog. I haven't been able to get into forums, google half the crap I NEEDED TO KNOW (like stuff about iodine. I needed to know about iodine last night and could I google it? NO.)

It is still not perfect. It could be better. But at least it is improving. I will blame it on all of youtube being routed to pakistan (WTF was that about anyways? Censorship backfiring or something?) and other internet issues like that. I assume the people in charge there had a bigger headache than I had over my lack of browsing pleasure.

Okay, end of rant. Phew. Glad that is over.

No comments: