Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

So darn cold...


I don't know if the cold is bothering me so much because the sunlight has taken on the yellow spring color but the temperature is still very much winter. I am also eating more raw fruits and veggies, therefore less warm stuff in, and I walk about craving hot cocoa and soups. But wow, I am freeeeezing!!!!

I started taking cayenne pepper supplements and that helps quite a bit, but wears off after only about seven hours. I don't know if taking more would be bad for me, as the dose is a once daily thing. Must google. I can't wait until the ice and snow melts and I can take long walks with the kiddos and get the metabolism fired up daily. Soon. Until then you'll find me under the big pile of blankets and kids.

3 comments:

Rhea said...

Your post made me want to go fire up the tea kettle and make some hot tea! Stay warm!

candyn said...

Thanks for stopping by rhea! I have been drinking cup after cup of tea. It will be spring someday.

Maria said...

I loved this picture. Someone posted today about how sick of the cold they are and I mentioned in my comments how I have been sleeping this winter in wool socks, running pants, turtlenecks and sweaters. How insane. It was forty degrees today!!!