Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Shhhh...

It is 9:45am and my boy is STILL ASLEEP! I am both pleased and alarmed by this. Last time he slept in this late it ended up he had a concussion and we spent the day and night in the hospital. Could he be turning the corner his sister turned so long ago, transitioning from early riser to one who enjoys the pleasures of a good lazy morning? Did he hit his head yesterday and I didn't notice? (Well, I know THAT answer is yes. It is always yes. He considers his head a sort of wrecking ball I fear.) Should I be checking his pupils?

We've been staying up late so the kids can have some daddy time and I am guessing it is just catching up with little Mr. On-the-go. My day should fly by today though, as already it is near ten and we are just starting! I've always liked Thursdays. Oh, wait - here he is...

Yay! Nothing weird, just snuggley warm, fresh from sleep boy. Just the way I like him :)

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love the smell of the tops of their heads when they walk out all sleep warmed and snuggly.