Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

Still here...

Busy!!!

I miss checking out the blog world and I miss doing projects! The rain has held off but likes to tease and some day things will seem normal again. I've had a few people start crying on the phone to me today (all men), just because I was nice to them. People are tired and the adrenaline of the whole flood chaos has worn off. I started this blog to chronicle the good and happy things that fill our days and feel like I am missing that objective lately with all the 'real life'. So I think I will take a break from blogging until I have a little more shiny, happy to share.

Will get back to crafting, blogging and the sunny side of life as soon as possible. We are all doing well. Just busy and I need to concentrate my focus elsewhere for a bit. Hopefully a short, short bit.

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Well don't feel you have to be shiny for me. I am willing to share the whole shebang with you. Vent away, if you need to. You have support and listeners here. : )

love, Katherine

Maria said...

Ditto what K. said...but do what you have to do, we'll be right here waiting...

Mommylion said...

Thanks guys! I've been getting overwhelmed. I don't do well with that feeling :)