Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Blogging Mysteries...

When I have time and long to wander through numerous blog posts reading into the early morning hours, it always seems that no one is writing much and my blog reader is in the teens.

And when I take a couple days off, just skimming through a couple blogs at most, suddenly my reader has over 300 new posts! 300. And I am too busy to sit and read all the glorious, lovely insights to everyone's lives. (Of course, instead of tackling it, I sit and write a post like this one. A procrastinator am I.)

I guess I could let the posts build up until I have one of those insomniac type nights and need a few hundred things to read. But I'll be honest. Now that I know they are out there, it will be hard to stick to my Monday ritual of mucking out the house from weekend fun. Blog reading or cleaning. Organizing or reading. Painting the walls or blogs. Hmmm......

I will sit down, have a cup of coffee and think about it - and while I am at it maybe check out a few posts.

3 comments:

rae said...

Oh....I so get that. I'm such a lurker, and I often think I need a 12 step program for my blog addiction.

Thanks for putting me in your Top 300. :-}

Mrs.Q said...

Now that kind of multi-tasking is brilliant! I think I could learn from you...maybe I'll try it myself right now!

candyn said...

Rae - My husband would probably welcome me going onto a program to cure my blog addiction!

Mrs. Q - I aim to inspire ;)