Pages

Friday, August 8, 2008

I should have known she'd like photography

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The photo bug might have stuck but I think the wacky hat phase has passed. :)

Here are some of the photos she took on our walk the other day. I have to admit, these shocked me. I actually teared up over a couple. I know I am her mom and I am biased and the old camera definitely has a superior lens. But I think the eye of the photog taking these pics was a bit superior to the one using the new camera :) If you want to see any of them larger then follow this link to my flickr account.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are so many different projects we can do with photography. I may have to start the girl her own little photo blog. :)

5 comments:

K said...

Gee wiz, she's good.

rae said...

Wow! So fairies CAN be photographed. :-) Love those shots!

Lydia Netzer said...

Oh no -- the goofy hat phase is over!?!? I was just thinking how awesome the hats were! Bring back the goofy hats!

candyn said...

She is so cutely serious about her camera. (All about cameras and bikes around here lately.) I didn't realize how much she lined up the shots with a specific purpose in mind. She explained all the pictures to me today. Fun stuff.

And thank you for the compliments, she loved the praise. :)

Lostcheerio, the hat phase isn't actually over. She's an accessory sort of person. She's just not insistent about wearing one throughout the day like she used to be. Now she dresses up in sync with her imaginary play, hourly it seems. The hats come and go with the character.

What goes on said...

Beautiful girl! Beautiful pictures! Beautiful location!