Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Peace

Photobucket

I was looking through old photos tonight. I noticed these almost three year old photos of my kids holding up letters. I can remember taking them like it was yesterday. It was for an abandoned project, a holiday card. In fact, I think the year before I took these pics was the last time I followed through on handmade holiday cards.

Something made me piece it together tonight. Finishing it felt good. Now instead of holiday cards I think I will order a print for my wall. The message is apt throughout the year. Finding old projects and wrapping them up also brings me a small sighing sort of peace.

Tonight I am feeling calm and humming inside. Wishing everyone a peaceful weekend.

Click here if you want to see the photo larger.

4 comments:

K said...

That's lovely.

How's project peace going with your older son?

candyn said...

Better. Thanks for asking :)

Lydia Netzer said...

What a cool, cool project. Love the finished result.

Unknown said...

I love the PEACE picture! Definitely will make for some great wall art! :-)