Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

Today

We celebrated my girl's seventh birthday.

Photobucket
Everyone was so dazzled by my handmade banner they didn't even notice the unfinished walls, trim, painting tape everywhere and cable wires strewn about the place. Well, my girl was dazzled, and that was enough :)

Photobucket
Bucket of 'flowers' that served as party favors for our garden theme party.

Photobucket
I can't believe she is SEVEN! (Or will be on the third.)

Photobucket
May all her wishes come true.

Later we walked our favorite trails.
Photobucket
I love how they hold hands spontaneously like this at times.

Photobucket
Beautiful day for walking.

Photobucket
Found a fairy apartment complex.

Photobucket
Me and my sad guy.

I've decided to not write the sad stuff on this blog anymore. I have a lot more left in me and I am going to open up another blog that I reserved awhile back but never posted to. That way I can keep this blog for the purpose I started, (to keep track of projects and family stuff), and go somewhere else and howl at the moon. I guess that is sort of like splitting my personality, but I am okay with that.

1 comment:

rae said...

The festivities look wonderful. Keep on celebrating life and its moments.