Pages

Friday, April 3, 2009

Snow day... seriously, SNOW day...

This was taken a few weeks ago, but it could have been taken a few days ago. And it is coooold out there tonight too. I don't think winter has given up yet. Sigh... I see some lovely springtime pictures around the web, but we are not quite there yet.


But cute little snowfolk, anyway. They are 'galligoogoo' snow creatures. Part daughter's imagination, part Viva Piñata character. I love this little guys little beard thingy. I suppose this is the best snow time, since it is warm enough to enjoy playing, it packs well and it is usually gone by afternoon. I am talking myself into this, can you tell?


 But the little girl in the family loves the stuff. And that kind of happiness just sort of puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

3 comments:

rae said...

That critter is bigger than she is! It looks like she had a great time.

MiniKat said...

She's adorable! :-)

Katherine said...

My kids would be so JEAL-OUS! Wow, snow. Gotta love that blue sky with it. :o)