Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Playing around with acrylic ink...


It has been a long time since I've used watercolors and ink. Maybe it is seasonal color that has me playing with pigments, colors and craft supplies. I was at Hobby Lobby last week with my mother and stumbled on white acrylic ink. I have ink in colors and metallics, but I've never played around with white ink. And ooooohh, I like it.

As you can see I don't come up with much other than a grownup version of toddler scribbles. But those scribbles are sure fun to make! Actually, I am toying around with making tiny paintings. Well, that is how they look in my head. Tiny riots of color and mediums. Hmmm...

I'm the weird person you see at the store with paint under her fingernails, by the way. Don't fear me and my frizzy hair. I may be odd and mumble to myself. But I am nice.

No comments: