Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ATCs with my girly...

We decided it was a good night to veg in front of itunes and draw. First we took turns sharpening a bunch of pencils which always makes them so much more inviting. Nothing like a jar of brightly colored pencils to make a girl start drooling.

It was right before bed, after quite a long day. So we are tired and the light isn't that great for photos. A calm and peaceful way to wind down though. It has been a little while since we've done the little ATC pictures. I could tell, I could practically hear my hands creaking they felt so rusty. But it was fun. And the time with my girl listening to music is awesome. Have you heard this song, btw? I just downloaded it from itunes. We listened to it over and over.


Our finished works. You'll have to click the pic to see my girl's art larger. Daddy was calling out bedtime and we had already stalled enough, so I didn't get enough satisfactory shots of the whole shebang.


You can tell by my picture that I've got winter on my mind. The air has the snowy smell to it, and I am surprised it has held out this long after such a cold summer/fall. Might be almost time to deck the halls and all that good stuff.

Have a warm and cozy night!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Love the cards! I love those opportunities to just hang out and do something fun and relaxing with the kids. Last night my girls and I listened to Miles Davis and played Life - the simple stuff can be so much fun.

candyn said...

An evening listening to Miles Davis and playing games with the kids sounds really nice. The simple stuff is often the best stuff. :)