Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

To Swap-bot Craft/Design Blog Visitors...

My blog does mix family life with my craft pursuits. If you want to take a shortcut to posts that only contain craft stuff, just go to the labels on the right hand side of my blog and click on projects. Or here is a link. I've tried to tag most of the crafty things I do with that label, only one or two might have slipped past.

I think it would give you a better taste of my crafty life than sifting through the first couple pages of my blog. Though anyone is welcome to read and comment on anything if they want. I'm just posting this to make it easier for people only interested in crafting and less interested in motherly musings. Thanks!

5 comments:

Maria Isabel said...

I dont know about everyone else, but I dont mind the non-crafty posts its gives more insight about who you are not only about what you make.
-mariaisabel

panamamama said...

I like it too. Makes it more interesting!

The Creative Place said...

I agree too :) It's great to get to know someone through their blog- I need to post more about who I am through mine :)

candyn said...

I like reading the life posts on other blogs too, but I know it isn't like that for everyone. That is why I like the blogging medium so much, I guess. There is such a huge variety!

shafarina said...

Hello Candyn. I love reading personal stories too. And I dont mind reading both of them from you :)

Sorry for this late comment. I was out from the net for 3 days :(