Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

YAY! A New (to me) Camera!

Thanks to my sister and her love for photography I have my hands on a camera that might actually work indoors during a Michigan winter! Which means I can finally take worthy pictures of our bedroom updates. Guess we better make our beds.

My sister upgraded her digital camera this Christmas and happily she was quite open to me buying her older one. And I was quite open to getting a better camera than my little point and shoot at a discounted price. Woohoo!

It's a Sony Cybershot and I have a lot to learn about how to use it. But I already love how it captures much more detail than my little camera, even in the gray light of a winter morning. And to my sister if she happens to read this before I talk to her. I love the camera. Consider it sold!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Hey, good for you! I just purchased a used Sony alpha something and can't wait until it arrives. Yay us!

Critter's critters said...

I'm so glad you like it! Can't wait to see the room updates!