Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Opposites...

 Dark.
Black and White.
 ***shudder***


Bright.
 Colors.
My Precious...

New marker day! I found these pretties at Overstock.com and their discounted price plus a coupon made me finally able to stomach buying them. For anyone who ever wondered if Copics are worth it...They are. Oh yeah. I've been a Prismacolor girl my entire adult life, and I still like them. Heck as you can see by my handy tote there, I am an any kind of marker girl, but Prismacolors have always been my thing.

However, I like the Copic markers so much I might actually try to keep them away from my kids. And that is pretty much heresy here in Candyland. We'll see how long I can keep their art supply absorbing little selves away from my new babies...

Happy new week everyone - Wishing everyone color and light!

3 comments:

panamamama said...

Beautiful pics! I wish my art supplies looked so nice. Might have to check those Copics out...

Positive Thoughts said...

How much shall I be changed, before I am changed!
- John Donnell

~mel said...

You're never too old to play with magic markers!