Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Punk Rock Kids

So today this happened:

Fauxhawk




A little hair color



The kids like their edgy hair and I like that it is self expression with a backup plan. The fauxhawk will lay down flat and look like a 'normal' haircut. The pink streak will eventually wash out. And spending a few hours in an air conditioned hair salon owned by a blues and gospel singing man with hair that makes my son's seem tame? Quite an interesting and fun way to spend a few hours on a very hot Tuesday. That and some icy drinks at the local coffee shop made today an all around good day.

Hope everyone's summer has been as awesome as a fauxhawk is to an eight year old boy! We are on the downward slope toward fall with some actual rain in the forecast. Thank goodness. My flowers - they weep. Cooler days will be upon us in no time. Until then, stay cooler than a girl-child with bright pink hair. And that, my friends, is pretty darn cool. 

1 comment:

sharelot said...

Very nice hair style I really like Thanks for sharing with me !!!!



Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring |