Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

The world needs a lot more of this!



"Matt used to think you were either good at something or bad at something and there wasn't much you could do to change it. He wishes he'd learned sooner that you can get better at most things just by doing them over and over again. It really is that simple." - Matt the dancing guy.


Read more about Matt here where he explains the hows and whys of all three of his videos. The video I posted above is the third in a very inspirational, happy tear evoking, trilogy. I have probably watched each of them a hundred times.


I am so inspired by someone who has created something with such a clear and joyful message. It makes me feel happy that there are people that are out there steadily creating love in the face of all the anger, pain and fear-making forces in the world. It makes me want to do better at speaking my truth as well

My heart tells me it is a beautiful world, filled with as much good as bad. That people in different places, that look differently than I do, think differently than I do, that they are more like me than not. A video like this defines this reality with a song and a dance. It is genius. Simple and joyful and perfect.

Wishing anyone out there that stumbles upon this little space a weekend filled with wonder and kindness!

1 comment:

Hoola Tallulah said...

Thanks for sharing this! Brilliant!